Metro
Osun: NSCDC Nabs 22-year-old Teacher, One Other For Alleged Rape, Child Molestation

Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps(NSCDC) Osun State Command has apprehended One Ahmadan Rufai Akorede, 22-year-old male school teacher, for allegedly molesting a seven-year-old female pupil in Ilesa, by thrusting his manhood into her mouth.
The State Commandant. CC Igbalawole Sotiyo said, discreet investigation revealed that the school teacher started molesting the girl sometimes last year, 2024.
According to his confessional statement, when it was closing time, he asked the victim to close all windows in a classroom and thrusted his manhood into her mouth.
The second incident happened on March 20, 2025 after school hours. It was only the teacher and the girl that were in the class and he pressed her buttocks.
Read Also: Constituents Welcome Senator Natasha To Kogi Despite Ban On Gatherings
The suspect was arraigned by NSCDC on Wednesday 26th March, 2025 before the Magistrate Court in Ilesha where he pleaded not guilty to the one count charge and was subsequently remanded at the correctional service in Ilesa . The matter was adjourned for trial
Commandant Sotiyo expressed displeasure that despite government’s commitment to severe maximum punishment for those involved in child molestation and rape cases, some individuals will continue to involve in such act.
The State Commandant also mentioned the arrest of One Tiamiyu Oluwatobi Samuel, 20 years old, arrested on 26th March, 2025 by operative of NSCDC for having carnal knowledge of a 12-year-old girl unlawfully in Gbongan, Osun state.
Read Also:;Ex-Rivers Speaker Ehie Reveals Billions Offered To Impeach and Fubara (Video)
In his confessional statement, he had known the victim for three years and had asked her to be his girlfriend, but she rejected him. On Sunday, March 23, 2025, at about 3:00 pm, the victim was passing in front of the suspect’s house when he called her and dragged her into his room with the help of an accomplice.
The suspect threatened the victim with a cutlass and had carnal knowledge of her.
Thereafter, the victim started bleeding, and the suspect threatened to kill her if she told anyone. The accomplice is currently at large but will be apprehended to face the consequences of his actions.
The suspect has admitted the offence and a medical report confirms that the victim’s hymen was broken.
“I want to assure members of the public that upon the conclusion of our investigation, the suspect will be charged to court. Parents and guardians are enjoined to be vigilant and keep a close watch on their children and wards,” Commandant Sotiyo said.
Commandant Sotiyo also issued a strong warning to those individuals engaging in such heinous act to desist as failure to do so will result in severe consequences.
-
Metro11 months ago
Husband Of Osun Missing Police Cries Out To IGP For Help
-
National11 months ago
Lagere Flyover: Ooni Lauds Gov Adeleke, Urges To Do More On Stomach Infrastructure
-
National11 months ago
Osun Monarch Threatens Journalists As Fake Doctor Nabbed Over Pregnant Woman’s Death Freed, Resumes Duty At Hospital
-
Education8 months ago
Osun Poly Commences Sales Of HND Admission Application Form For 2024/2025 Session
-
Entertainment11 months ago
Buried Alive Challenge : Man Speaks From Underground After 23 hours
-
National11 months ago
Nigerian Man Announces ‘Buried Alive For 24 Hours’ Challenge
-
National11 months ago
Binance CEO Claims Nigerian Officials Demanded Crypto Payments To ‘Make Issues Go Away’
-
Politics11 months ago
Gov Ododo Spent 100 Days Serving Bello As Special Driver – Okai