Mark Zuckerberg launched his Instagram Threads on Thursday, an app that is set to rival Twitter.
According to screenshots from the App Store listing, Threads will function like Twitter with text-based posts that can be liked, shared and commented on.
The app is currently topping the chat as the most downloaded social networking app with over 100 million downloads in 7 hours as announced by Zuckerberg.
The developer of the Instagram text-based conversation app describes it as an app “where communities come together to discuss everything from the topics you care about today, to what’ll be trending tomorrow.”
1. Like Twitter, Threads will allow its users to discuss topics daily.
2. Threads will directly port users’ existing Instagram followers and the following list, eliminating the need to build a community from scratch.
3. It allows users to follow and connect directly with their favourite creators and others who love the same things — or build loyal followers of their own to share their ideas, opinions, and creativity with the world.
4. Threads is closely connected with Instagram, and will likely experience similar character features of 125 caption characters, 150 characters for Bio, and 30 characters for user name.
5. It may likely not face reading limits but action limits of 500 actions a day (including following, unfollowing, and liking).
Education1 month ago
Osun Govt Set For Recruitment Of Teachers
Education6 days ago
Odetayo Sets To Resume As Osun Poly Rector After Two-Week Break
Sport4 weeks ago
Messi’s MLS Dream Faces Blow As Miami Failed To Qualify
News4 weeks ago
Gabon Coup: Presidency Watching Closely With Deep Concern – Tinubu’s Aide
Sport4 weeks ago
Breaking: Man United Agree On Transfer Of Sofyan Amrabat
Sport3 weeks ago
Novak Djokovic Sets New Record As He Enters US Open Semi-final
News1 month ago
Breaking : Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Others As Minister Designates
Education9 months ago
Make D@rug Test Mandatory On Students – Fountain VC, Prof. Sanni Urges Nigerian Varsities