Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid are the richest soccer club in the international.
Los Blancos had been taken over from the first spot by their LaLiga archrivals, despite Barcelona being in £1.13bn in debt.
Wealthy Gorilla complied statistics from CNBC, Business Insider, and Sports Show to prepare a listing football clubs that made the maximum sales primarily based totally on 2020’s annual reports.
The listing is closely ruled through groups from the Premier League, however,Barcelona have the very best sales, bringing in an eye-watering $959m.
Madrid completed 2nd with a $864m sales, at the same time as Manchester United and Bayern Munich got here 0.33 and fourth respectively.
Newcastle United, who have been taken over through a Saudi Arabia-led consortium remaining October, narrowly made the pinnacle 20, completing 19th, with a sales of $228.6m.
Read Also: Oluwo Pledges Support, Commends Osun NSCDC
The top 20 richest football teams in the world, according to Wealthy Gorilla:
20. West Ham United (Premier League): $224.5m
19. Newcastle United (Premier League): $228.6m
18. Milan (Serie A): $235.6m
17. Everton (Premier League): $241.4m
16. Schalke 04 (2. Bundesliga): $276.5m
15. Roma (Serie A): $283.6m
14. Inter (Serie A): $318.5m
13. Atletico Madrid (LaLiga): $345.3m
12. Borussia Dortmund (Bundesliga): $360m
11. Arsenal (Premier League): $497.9m
10. Juventus (Serie A): $524.5m
9. Chelsea (Premier League): $585.3m
8. Tottenham (Premier League): $594.5m
7. Liverpool (Premier League): $689.9m
6. Manchester City (Premier League): $696.6m
5. Paris Saint-Germain (Ligue 1): $725.5m
4. Bayern Munich (Bundesliga): $753.1m
3. Manchester United (Premier League): $811.7m
2. Real Madrid (LaLiga): $864m
1. Barcelona (LaLiga): $959m